|INTERIN FINANCE DIRECTOR|
Role encompasses management of the Whole Finance Department consisting of Direct Reports and indirect reports. Direct (solid line) reporting to European Director of Finance with indirect (dotted line) reporting to local country General Manager. as well as manage the implementation of a new internally developed back office IT system and the transition of transactional processing from Spain to our shared service center in Hungary.
- Management of the General Ledger, Treasury, Credit Control, Risk Management, Purchase Ledger, and Payroll functions.
- Prepare local country trading statements to monthly and quarterly US reporting timetables. Preparation of Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Responsible for external relationships including but not limited too - Vendors, Bank, External Auditors, Insurance Indemnifiers etc. in coordination with Systemax Corporate finance and risk management functions.
- Production of commercial information for the business and working as part of the local country Management Team.
|- Minimum of 4 years experience as an auditor with a Big 4/8 accounting firm|
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a financial controller with full BS and PL responsibility.
- Chartered accountant certification
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA .
- Experience wi